This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • blackbenzamg
    Banned
    Member since November 27, 2018

Great this crappy thread system deleted everything I just wrote because my title wasnt the correct amount of characters. Just adding to the LOVE I have for whatever mystery website this is that now dictates my ability to play a game I paid for.

I literally just installed this game after three years, opened one server and I was banned by you guys before I even could load into a squad. What gives? Im not hacking nor have I ever, why am I banned immediately for something I didnt do? 

Check my stats, I havent played a game in over 3 years, and my stats arent amazing. So what triggered your crappy anti cheat? Im banned on ggc, now your crap and punkbuster. This is ridiculous, what a welcome back to the game/ "You want to play a round? F you! :D youre banned! Now beg for your game back and prove innocence of something you didnt do!"   Love it.  

• blackbenzamg
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Claim your account first.

• blackbenzamg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

and you are........who?

• blackbenzamg
    Banned

"

Claim your account first.

Riotranz
    What? Great
    No idea what that is, can you explain to me this new step I need to do in order to get my game back?    

• blackbenzamg
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Search for your player on this site and click that giant cyan CLAIM button.

• blackbenzamg
    Banned

"

and you are........who?

Burt
    A player that purchased this game years ago, enlisted in the military and stopped playing. Now I decide "oh hey i have some time this sunday night before work tomorrow, i should try bf4 again!" 
    Who are you? Who are any of you? Why am I forced to go to this unknown website and prove innocence for something I didnt do?

• blackbenzamg
    Banned

"

Search for your player on this site and click that giant cyan CLAIM button.

Riotranz
    Did that just now.

• blackbenzamg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You want to kbow what is wrong? Claim your soldier. 

• blackbenzamg
    Banned

"

Scavenger
    Claimed it a minute ago, might have missed it.      

I can already tell you whats wrong, your system screwed up.   If you look at my stats and think that is the stats of a hacker, thats actually hilarious.

• blackbenzamg
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

I can already tell you whats wrong, your system screwed up.   If you look at my stats and think that is the stats of a hacker, thats actually hilarious.

blackbenzamg
    Not our system. You gotta go complain at EvenBalance. The developer of PunkBuster. 

If they admit their detection is a mistake we remove the ban.

• blackbenzamg
    Banned

"

"

"

Scavenger

blackbenzamg
    Not our system. You gotta go complain at EvenBalance. The developer of PunkBuster. 

Scavenger
    I already made a ticket there when the damn other mystery website GGC banned me and forced me to make an account and ticket.

At this point genuinely I dont even want to play this damn game anymore, all these hoops out of no where for no damn reason. Im going back to bf3 which didnt ban me immediately after years.

• blackbenzamg
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

Scavenger

blackbenzamg

Scavenger
    I already made a ticket there when the damn other mystery website GGC banned me and forced me to make an account and ticket.

At this point genuinely I dont even want to play this damn game anymore, all these hoops out of no where for no damn reason. Im going back to bf3 which didnt ban me immediately after years.

blackbenzamg
    Okay. 

If EB admits they have a false detection ot will be announced on their homepage. You may create a new appeal then. 

For now, 

APPEAL DENIED