This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Elinedb95
    User
    Member since December 20, 2020

Hello,

my name is Eline. I was banned for using multihack. I have played almost all battlefield games before bf4. I never used cheats, why would i... I havent played this game in a while (read a few years, i didnt like gaming anymore) but now i wanted to start again and i saw i was banned. Weird part is that yesterday, i was able to play all afternoon with some friends without any problem. When i wanted to play today, i was kicked from every server. If i read why i was banned, i see this was around 2 years ago, when i wasnt playing this game anymore. I see that the battlereport is abviously fishy and this cannot have been me, thats for sure. I already changed all my passwords, linked emails and so on so the hacker wont get acces to my account again. Can this ban please be removed, i really want to play this game with my friends. PS, my pc is a little old, so thats why i dont play the newer battlefield games.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks!

Eline DB

• Elinedb95
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello,

my name is Eline. I was banned for using multihack. I have played almost all battlefield games before bf4. I never used cheats, why would i... I havent played this game in a while (read a few years, i didnt like gaming anymore) but now i wanted to start again and i saw i was banned. Weird part is that yesterday, i was able to play all afternoon with some friends without any problem. When i wanted to play today, i was kicked from every server. If i read why i was banned, i see this was around 2 years ago, when i wasnt playing this game anymore. I see that the battlereport is abviously fishy and this cannot have been me, thats for sure. I already changed all my passwords, linked emails and so on so the hacker wont get acces to my account again. Can this ban please be removed, i really want to play this game with my friends. PS, my pc is a little old, so thats why i dont play the newer battlefield games.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks!

Eline DB

Elinedb95

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1023528853853142848/506033990/

There has indeed been cheated with the account. Did you enable 2fa on your Origin too in addition to changing the password?
  • Elinedb95
    User

Hi, like i said, this wasnt me for sure, i swear :( i quit gaming like 4 years or more ago (i did play like 1 or 2 times to see if i liked it again, but i didnt back then). I dont have to go to work next 2 weeks so i hoped i could play again, i really enjoyed playing it again yesterday. I dislike hacking for sure, i mean it... You can keep an eye on my account no problem with that, i never used hacks and i never will... 

• Elinedb95
    Administrator

"

Hi, like i said, this wasnt me for sure, i swear :( i quit gaming like 4 years or more ago (i did play like 1 or 2 times to see if i liked it again, but i didnt back then). I dont have to go to work next 2 weeks so i hoped i could play again, i really enjoyed playing it again yesterday. I dislike hacking for sure, i mean it... You can keep an eye on my account no problem with that, i never used hacks and i never will... 

Elinedb95
    https://help.ea.com/uk/help/account/ea-login-verification-information/

Please follow these steps to enable 2 factor login to secure your current en possible new accounts you make. The account you appeal for will be marked as hacked so we won't ban your new account unless we find new violations.

This account will remain banned by our service. Consider reading our policies to prevent any further issues.

• Elinedb95
    User

i just did the 2fa verification, im not going to make a new account, i want my old back... I know there are policies, but please, this wasnt me, how can i be held hostage because of some kid or weirdo hacked into my account while i was away for a few years... 

• Elinedb95
    Administrator

"

i just did the 2fa verification, im not going to make a new account, i want my old back... I know there are policies, but please, this wasnt me, how can i be held hostage because of some kid or weirdo hacked into my account while i was away for a few years... 

Elinedb95

We do not lift bans on accounts that have been used for cheating. The security of your online accounts is your responsibility. Not taking it serious will indirectly help the actual cheater too.

As our logs do indeed show your account is hacked we won't ban any new accounts. So making a new one is your only way to be able to enter BF4DB protected servers.
  • Elinedb95
    User

So if i make a new account, i will be able to play on my battlefield 4 game again? Do i have to buy that game again??

• Elinedb95
    Administrator

"

So if i make a new account, i will be able to play on my battlefield 4 game again? Do i have to buy that game again??

Elinedb95

Yes and yes. The account that was hacked will not be able to enter BF4DB protected servers, basically limiting you to official servers.

Additional info can be found by clicking the bf4db logo in my signature. 

Locking thread.