This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TonyFerraro54
    User
    Member since July 26, 2018

this has been a long journey to figure out this whole hacking thing. a good couple months back I was playing a game with a couple of guys I befriended in the game chat some fun banter and all good stuff. after a couple games I got off and went to bed. the next day I try and play with them again and I have" [bf4db] banned for mulihack" all through the game chat. before i could say anything I was kicked from the game and that has been most of the time i try and get into a game. once and a while ill get into a server that doesn't kick me which is always fun. I really enjoy this game and I've played it form xbox 360 to xbox one and no problems there. but months after I get it on pc I'm already banned for god knows what. I'd love some help or even some one to shed some light on something I can do or even some reassurance thank you for your time.  

• TonyFerraro54
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You got banned for PunkBuster VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #79748. Appeal at http://www.evenbalance.com/support.php.

If EB admits the violation is triggered by mistake, make another appeal here and post the support ticket link in that appeal.

We won't lift the ban unless your appeal at EB got approved.

For now,

APPEAL DENIED