This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AnalogMixer
    Banned
    Member since April 16, 2018

I play from hotel room's and at one point I'm banned for linked accounts? I miss understand how and why?! Check my stats, i do not used any cheats!

• AnalogMixer
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1963497005

You seem to be linked to that account. What is odd is that both the date the accounts are created and the name style and subject seem to be very close.

• AnalogMixer
    Banned

I saw the previous account witch was ben logget out from origin and i do registered my own account with similar name. It was like a mind catch :) This hotel have a PC game room, and IDK who is played before me on the same day. Actually i never played BF4 before online!

• AnalogMixer
    Administrator

When did you leave the hotel?

• AnalogMixer
    Banned

• AnalogMixer
    Administrator

Strange, your logins on the account you appeal for still seem to be from that hotel.

• AnalogMixer
    Banned

Sorry about my bad English! Im here from 10.04.2018, and i will be here maybe 30 day's more! I can provide to you teamviewer acssess. Join and scan my pc for any deleted hacks ETC

• AnalogMixer
    Administrator

Your story is not really solid if I may say so..

• AnalogMixer
    Banned

Then I wish you good health! I'm giving up playing this game! The cheater's keep them clean, and you will be banning me forever because i am so lucky! Actually i'll make another account thru another network, or VPN... Lets try this now, how huge pro like you will investigate this case and catch the real "linked account"!

I am in game! Waiting for my second ban!

I am still waiting!

I see! No skills! Banning legit players without proof is fun for you?! You are cowards, and little pricks thinking that you are so smart and great! Ahahhhahahah, and I still play at yours  bf4db "protected" servers  with another account ... Bf4db team, bunch of cunts like you never will catch me!

BTW, you did not need to show us your toothless gay father! We all know you've been thinking about it!

• AnalogMixer
    Administrator