This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • derpzor
    User
    Member since February 22, 2019

Soldier Name: Trol0lol0lol0lol 

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/703776977

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: yeah, i think this was about a year ago, my friend used hacks on a different account, 

Huebosconpelos21

not mine, never mine, I never use em either, nor would i pay for it.

i remember him holding E and just doing 360 aimbots, and got banned with in 2 hours by fairfight. we live in the same house, but i have a different pc and my own set up. he doesn't play bf4 anymore, said it was crap and now just hacks other games. went on a "rage" mode because he bought that account years ago and didnt care about it.

id like to play on my favorite server boots n cats, i can provide videos of me playing i guess. im a hardcore AA gunner, and that's all i really do. i usually get a kdr of over 10 in the server. 

i understand how it makes sense that i would use hacks, via getting a account and just hacking, but i did not, my friend did. 

i dont have any unusual stats (besides maybe killstreaks/kdr/lifetime) in my guns, vechs, or equipment. 

no fairfight or pb bans

please reconsider and thank you. 

• derpzor
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Trol0lol0lol0lol 

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/703776977

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: yeah, i think this was about a year ago, my dad used hacks on a different account, 

Huebosconpelos21

not mine, never mine, I never use em either, nor would i pay for it.

i remember him holding E and just doing 360 aimbots, and got banned with in 2 hours by fairfight. we live in the same house, but i have a different pc and my own set up. he doesn't play bf4 anymore, said it was crap and now just hacks other games. went on a "rage" mode because he bought that account years ago and didnt care about it.

id like to play on my favorite server boots n cats, i can provide videos of me playing i guess. im a hardcore AA gunner, and that's all i really do. i usually get a kdr of over 10 in the server. 

i understand how it makes sense that i would use hacks, via getting a account and just hacking, but i did not, my dad did. 

i dont have any unusual stats (besides maybe killstreaks/kdr/lifetime) in my guns, vechs, or equipment. 

no fairfight or pb bans

please reconsider and thank you. 

derpzor
    Denied