This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • IronicallyJPG
    User
    Member since May 29, 2018

I'm just curious why I was banned from BF4DB on grounds of DMG mod? My stats for DMG are not "red" and The only weapon that looked off was the UMP after I had a good game with it (Tried SMGS and had a good rushing spree with it). And the Battlelog "cited" was just for a game where I had a good K/D (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1000499688174680640/1751545362/) where my accuracy is weak too. I shot a lot of bullets? I missed a lot but I killed a lot too.  

• IronicallyJPG
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You are banned because you got 39 KPH with U-100 LMG in a 100HP server, which has nothing to do with UMP-45 or your KPM.

I'd like to hear an explanation.

Also, your account has been inactive for 3 months and you came back with differently high skill compared to your former performance, which makes the situation more suspicious.

• IronicallyJPG
    User

Honestly had a good game and good handling of the U-100 LMG, if you look at other games I've had you won't see this anywhere else. I just had a good game. But this is clearly a one-off statistic I am being banned for. 

EDIT: playing on a friends account while I was on "hiatus". PC had a BF4 issue so I stopped playing on my Account while I sorted it. ON top of playing Siege for months now It is not hard to be Accurate or to "get kills" in this game. High DMG/DPS weapons are too easy to "whip" people with.

• IronicallyJPG
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

That's not a good round. That's a suspicious round.

U-100 has a maximum damage of 24.5 and a 2.13x headshot multiplier, so only can you achieve this stats from using hacks or constantly hitting headshots.

You only had 24 headshots in that round, which was normal but didn't match your KPH.

• IronicallyJPG
    User

Well, I suppose you're right. I was not using hacks though so I'm just at a loss. Maybe a glitch I was unaware of? Idk. I don't normally get those numbers is what I'm more or less saying. But I guess a ban doesn't need consistent results, just one suspicious one. I was just hoping for the appeal because I enjoy playing these games and all the good servers are using the BF4DB plugin.

• IronicallyJPG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you’re able to record one full round at at least a 720p resolution with statistics close to the ones posted that are suspicious then we will lift the ban. We will allot 72 hours for submission of the video for review. The appeal will automatically be denied outside of that window. 

• IronicallyJPG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.