This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Banana_Ketchupp
    User
    Member since October 07, 2018

Hi Y'all!

So sometime a few weeks ago, I found out that my account was being used somewhere in Russia. My Origin account was changed from English to Russian and the whole spiel. After talking to customer support, I was able to get my account back (Banana_Ketchupp). It had just come up to my attention, however, that this account was banned for aimbot. I honestly don't know how this whole situation happened, given that I use FreeOTP. I've provided a screenshot of my email messages showing my account language change and a link to some server history (note the jump in performance from the "3 months ago" mark to the "a month ago" mark). I understand the whole "if your account was hacked then its your fault" policy, so this is just here to find out what I can do to actually fix this. The last time I logged onto BF4 was last week and I just had the time to finally make this appeal here. 

Email History

Sample Email of Language Change

B4DB Profile

As a disclaimer, my weapon of choice is the SPAS-12. I almost always use a SPAS unless I'm leveling other weapon lists.

• Banana_Ketchupp
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

Account security is your responsibility!

Read this for better understanding: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

Appeal denied!