This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
    User
    Member since July 18, 2018

Hello,my BF4 account is CHN_MasterDiao.
      One day,I suddenly noticed that when I join some BF4 servers,I will be kick out.Finally,I knew that I has been banned by BF4DB.Banned reason is MULTIHACK from PunkBuster Serve.I'm very puzzled that what is called MULTIHACK and I want to know why.Could you give me a reply about why I had been banned?PLEASE!
      My BF4 account has been banned because of some unknow reasons.Now, I want to appeal my clean.First of all,I NEVER NEVER NEVER cheat in BF4,I'm just a pro noob most.My BF4 KDR is 1.2 or so .Most important of all,I'm a poor student,I won't ues my account to do such a stupid thing.And I won't have extra money to buy a hacking software.
      I heard that some serve admin will kick somebody out because of his bad feeling tone or even he will kick somebody out just because he killed the admin.One  possible reason is that long long ago,when I played in a noob serve,I suddenly came out a good feeling of playing games and I  killed so many enemies,then I had been kick by the admin.This might explain why I has been banned.Remove this reason,I can't remember another round which I was been banned.
      Thanks,looking forward to you reply
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You got banned for PunkBuster Violation (MULTIHACK) #79670. Appeal at http://www.evenbalance.com/support.php.

If EB admits the violation is triggered by mistake, make another appeal here and post the support ticket link in that appeal.

We won't lift the ban unless your appeal at EB got approved.

For now,

APPEAL DENIED