This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jeeps544331
    User
    Member since June 05, 2018

Hello there I've been playing bf4 for years now since I started to play I didn't stop.

In the past few days I have some problems In the game I keep getting messege saying I was kicked from the server for using some third party software, I didn't know what they were talking about.

Today I got banned for aimbot and after he quick search in the net I found that Aimbot/cheating its when player keep killing people with inpossible skills which I clearly havent used. You saying I need to prove I didn't use aimbot but I really can't do this since I dont know why I got bannes after all i wasent in the server i got banned from the website itself so Im asking you to get into this I dont want to stop playing just because the admin / "anti-cheat" done mistake please consider my request I really don't know what to do.

• jeeps544331
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You are banned for a Punkbuster violation. We have no influence on those. Create a support ticket at https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php/

A response from EB can take up to two weeks, but usually they are faster.

• jeeps544331
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal denied. If EB admits the violation was triggered in error, you can submit a new appeal with the link to the EB trouble ticket and we will review it.