This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • UsernameCheck
    Banned
    Member since April 07, 2019

BF4DB ARE FAGS
  • UsernameCheck
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Yoyo when i try to join server it says banned for linked account, after i checked it was linked to my old one that was hacked some months ago.

More check that account is not banned aswell so again why the linked account ban ? 

UsernameCheck

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

• UsernameCheck
    Administrator

"

Yoyo when i try to join server it says banned for linked account, after i checked it was linked to my old one that was hacked some months ago.

More check that account is not banned or have suspicious stats aswell so again why the linked account ban ? 

Name UrsuAlexder

BF4 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/UrsuAlexder/stats/1004628320060/pc/ 

Clamed soldier yes

Edit

UsernameCheck

Claim all your accounts.

• UsernameCheck
    Administrator

If you can not claim your accounts, we can not investigate further. You have 24h to claim all your accounts. Recover them via EA support if needed.

• UsernameCheck
    Banned

I tried that before 0 support can`t recover it why do you think i have created another one ?

• UsernameCheck
    Administrator

"

I tried that before 0 support can`t recover it why do you think i have created another one ?

UsernameCheck

Because that usually is how it goes. Account gets used for cheating, cheat gets banned, cheat gets new account.

If no accounts can be claimed, your appeal will be denied.

• UsernameCheck
    Banned

BF4DB ARE FAGS

• UsernameCheck
    Administrator

"

Check here https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/BattleaxeBear No ban for cheats ! Don`t you think i was banned already if i cheated ? lmao

There is not a single indication of cheat on that account or this new one so i don`t see the problem why the ban on both ?

UsernameCheck

Read the banreason on your hacked account, our ban policy and our policy about hacked accounts. 

• UsernameCheck
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It wasn't a request. You have 24h to claim all your accounts. Make it happen or stop wasting our time.

• UsernameCheck
    Banned

Waste your time ? i waste mine with you retarded useless fags 

Now go and eat shit MWhahahaha

• UsernameCheck
    Administrator

"

Waste your time ? i waste mine with you retarded useless fags 

Now go and eat shit MWhahahaha

UsernameCheck

Ezpz gg.

APPEAL DENIED 

Forum permissions removed for obvious reasons. Click the BF4DB logo in my signature for al info you need.