This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DarkForceMatters
    User
    Member since September 22, 2018

Hello,

I just tried to join a BF4 server and got a message that my account is banned because a linked account? 

I recently joined BF4 (my friends here in the building where nagging I should play too:-)  and have no other accounts. Hopefully this misunderstandment can be solved quickly so I can join all BF$ servers again. 

N.B. Just curious... isn't it allowed to have more then 1 account? What's the problem with it... I didn't know it was not allowed

• DarkForceMatters
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello,

I just tried to join a BF4 server and got a message that my account is banned because a linked account? 

I recently joined BF4 (my friends here in the building where nagging I should play too:-)  and have no other accounts. Hopefully this misunderstandment can be solved quickly so I can join all BF$ servers again. 

N.B. Just curious... isn't it allowed to have more then 1 account? What's the problem with it... I didn't know it was not allowed

DarkForceMatters

As far as I can see your connection isn't a shared one, the names of all other accounts are similar and the account you have is created after the others got banned. This makes it kinda hard to believe you are telling the truth. The other account which was appealed for a few days ago was also created on the same location and machine.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. This will also answer your question in regards to multiple accounts.