This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BattleKingYT19
    User
    Member since August 16, 2020

Soldier Name: BattleKingYT19
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1003899654553
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:  hallo und guten tag. ich spiele schon seit lange bf4 auf meiner xbox 360 und dann habe ich auf ps4 gewechselt dannach auf pc allerdings musste ich mich immer mit meinem kleinen bruder abwechseln und dass schon seit 4 jahre da mein bruder nicht mehr abwechseln wollte hat mein vater für ihm ein acc auf dem pc gekauft und gestern kam er zu mir und sagt dass er doch wieder auf der ps4 spielen wollte ich sagte nein weil wir kein bf4 auf der ps4 mehr hatten und ich wollte heute jetzt grad spielen und sah dass ich nicht in einen shanghai only server spielen konnte wegen aimbot und ich fragte meinen bruder ob er gecheatet hat und er sagte wie erwartet nein ich habe den pc untersucht und fand heraus das er über opera einen hack downloadete ich sagte ihm das er verbot kreigt und ich war echt wütend. ich hoffe sie lesen es.
    LG 

• BattleKingYT19
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

Soldier Name : BattleKingYT19
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile https://bf4db.com/player/1003899654553 Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes Appeal:

hello and good day. i have been playing bf4 on my xbox 360 for a long time and then i switched to ps4 then on pc but i always had to take turns with my little brother and my father has had an acc for him for 4 years since my brother no longer wanted to take turns bought on the pc and yesterday he came to me and said that he wanted to play on the ps4 again i said no because we no longer had a bf4 on the ps4 and i wanted to play today and saw that i was not in a shanghai only server Could play because of aimbot and I asked my brother if he was cheating and he said, as expected, no. I checked the pc and found out that he downloaded a hack through opera. I told him that he was banned and I was really angry. i hope you read it.
    LG 

BattleKingYT19

Hi,

Since cheats were used on your account (and you even confirm that) we cannot remove the ban. Furthermore, we have no ways of proving it wasn't you behind the account at that time, so as per our policy any new accounts you make will be eventually detected and banned by us.

Your account is your responsibility. Unfortunately, we cannot help you. Read out ban policy please.

APPEAL DENIED