This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ICECOLDLADYPIMP
    User
    Member since December 05, 2018

Hello!I OMG i cant understand why i got banned and on site info that i am like 100% cheater but i didnt cheat!!!! I never used cheats i just cant explaine how i am angry cause i spend a lot of money for my account. I think admnin on some server that i play was depressed cause i killed em and i got banned for nothing.  I  have such an intresting problem. I play BF4 and  yesterday i played and everythin was OK and today i just wanted to play and when i entered the game i I've been kicked by punkbester first by no reason and then after trying to update a PunkBuster in game folder and trying to enter the server in BF4 i was just Banned for no reaston for 1200 minutes. Please help me i was never cheating and i really love BF and spend a lot of money for Premium i wish u wiil help me. thank u

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1742922228

• ICECOLDLADYPIMP
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Without claimed account we can not help you. 

• ICECOLDLADYPIMP
    User
    Member since December 05, 2018

Hello again. I am claimed my profile.

• ICECOLDLADYPIMP
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You raised a Punkbuster violation which was logged by our service. Per our ban policy, your account was banned as Punkbuster only "kicks" you.

You need to contact EvenBalance the parent company of Punkbuster and ask them if the violation was triggered in error.

You can submit your help ticket to EvenBalance by going to https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Once you submit the ticket, include the following information with your ticket:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #83017: ICECOLDLADYPIMP (slot #22) Violation (GAMEHACK) #83017 [cfa3071d8333631333ab5f276dbeb814(-) 5.1.5.118:3659]

If EvenBalance states that the violation was triggered in error, we will lift our ban.

Until then,

Appeal Denied.