This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MladenT99
    User
    Member since March 26, 2018

I want to know why I'm banned:   https://bf4db.com/player/195212205

I do not use any of the hacks myself

I do not use anything from hacks, I play a good game, and I'm just a report and a ban

• MladenT99
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Click the blue claim button on the 4DB page you provided. Without a claimed profile I am not able to assist you.

• MladenT99
    User

I did what you requested to check now

• MladenT99
    User

i am still waiting for your answer please check and reply. Thanks!

• MladenT99
    Administrator

• MladenT99
    User

Well, people play which game I fit into the form, and then report this

Why, for example, in this party did not report this test to our team at 118 kills
    I say I do not use anything, I play games all night, I'm not coming out of it

• MladenT99
    User

Because I can not make such a score? I learned to play and what

• MladenT99
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/978265405348482240/195212205/

If you are capable of achieving those kind of stats, I want you to record a game where you get about the same statistics as in the above battlereport. Record with a minimal resolution of 720p, preferably on 60FPS. Record from the start of the game till the end. Replicate the stats as close as possible and use the same weapons.

I will give you 72h to record the footage and provide it here.

• MladenT99
    User

Ok is the problem, but I do not know how I tried to record the games and put it on YouTube so they saw the video scratch because my bad computer BF4 is playing at minimum resolution and again the kits

• MladenT99
    Administrator

You may also use a phone or other external camera to record. Screen, keyboard and mouse visible. Face does not need to visible ofcourse.

There are plenty of ways to DIY a phone or camera stand.

• MladenT99
    User

I will try to record somehow, I suppose I will succeed

• MladenT99
    User

But I'm bare and sometimes does not move so I play everything depends on me today started to go, so I will see tomorrow how it will start.
    Since everybody kills the killers sometimes and sometimes he can not even killl to make it.

• MladenT99
    Administrator

Just upload whatever you get here. We will review it. I will temporary lift your ban so you can access BF4DB protected servers to record.

• MladenT99
    User

I will do my best to succeed and prove that I have nothing.

And I have another question if I can not figure out what will happen then ???

• MladenT99
    Administrator

If you do not succeed I will discuss your case with the other staff and we will decide if the stats alone are enough to ban or not.