This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GRDWOWZK1
    User
    Member since June 14, 2020

I was reported and banned by "aimbot" without even using it I was reported by only 1 person and banned at the same time, says this person that I was using aimbot for having done 149/40 with 79 headshots, I know it is really scary for a person to do this, even I was surprised when I saw the report, but there is no video showing / proving the use of mine "aimbot" that obviously I don't use if necessary I can show folders from my computer via anydesk to the admin

I have a channel on youtube and posted a video playing in a locker doing 157/18 if it helps in the ban appel I can send the link for you to see that I don't use any game aid

Sorry for my bad english

i from brazil :(

My clã

• GRDWOWZK1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Getting 50% HSKR with the AEK in Locker is near impossible. You'd have to purposely be going for headshots. When people try to go for headshots, the KPM lowers most of the time since you again aren't just playing to play. Your KPM is 5.7.

As I was the banning admin I can't make a decision in your case but someone else will.

• GRDWOWZK1
    User

I really saw the status of the match and neither did I believe that I did so much headshot in just one match

but now I got banned for just playing a game very well and unfair

• GRDWOWZK1
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

Statistically speaking it is very unlikely you got such results in the round in a fair way. You definitely not a headshot type of a player and getting 40+% hs rate with AEK while maintaining high kd and even higher KPM is pretty much impossible.

However, if you could record a gameplay where you achieve CLOSE to that round stats, that is at least 5 KPM and AT LEAST 40% headshot rate with ~20% accuracy on Operation Locker with 110+ kills with AEK we can consider such possibility. If you agree to record the video the ban will be lifted for 72 hours. Requirements for the video evidence can be found here.

• GRDWOWZK1
    User

Hello, I can make the video, I would be happy to make the video proving that I don't use any kind of help

• GRDWOWZK1
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You have 72 hours to record a round that will have aforementioned stats (5 KPM and AT LEAST 40% headshot rate with ~20% accuracy on Operation Locker with 110+ kills with AEK) by 11:39 PM Central European Time Sun Jun 28 2020 (convert yourself what it will be in your place)

Video uploaded to youtube, link to it and the corresponding battlereport post here.

• GRDWOWZK1
    User

Hi,

Unfortunately, I was unable to do the status you requested, my maximum was:

174/79 - K / D

48 - Headshots

3.55 - KPM

Accuracy - 14%

Really, my stats in that match (5.70KPM - 79HS) is impressive.

I played approximately 12 games and the status was + -2.5KPM and 30HS per game

my best match was this that i will be sending the link

Maybe you not unban me because I didn’t give the requested status

but my style of play is the same in the video, if it is possible I can kill 200 but if the game is too hard(Campers/LMG/GranadeLaunchers etc) I can kill 90

sorry for my bad english and my dogs barking on the video

Somethimes i speak portuguese on the video so don't mind it with that 

bf4db.PNG

The video quality will be poor for a few minutes because I just uploaded it now

• GRDWOWZK1
    User

• GRDWOWZK1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since you were unable to replicate the stats your ban appeal is denied.