This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • liviskneo
    User
    Member since May 26, 2020

Hello noble players!

I come here to appeal that my account and all linked to it leave the black list of this database that I respect a lot. What happens is that my son played a lot using my Battlefield 4 game account. I recognize that he lacked a lot of humility when he won. He enjoyed the players, they made funny games!

Guys, I don't know if you have teenagers! I drew attention, until you, and thank you for that, banished him and he felt it. Thank you. But today, in this pandemic, I would like to return to the games. But I'm still banning. Today my son has his account (as he is a minor, he is still linked to one of my emails).

My English is terrible. I'm Brazilian and congratulations on the policy.

Thank you in advance, and I am waiting for the response.

Lívio Eduardo A. Araújo - Três Marias - Brazil.

• liviskneo
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

1. You didn't claim your soldier.

2. Are you saying your son cheated on your account?

• liviskneo
    User
    Member since May 26, 2020

"

1. You didn't claim your soldier.

2. Are you saying your son cheated on your account?

Angry_Cuban13
    1. How come I didn't claim my soldier? Sorry, I did not get it.
    2. I don't say cheating. It would be better if you used my account in a non-competitive way or, despite never having used programs to facilitate your matches, you did not have humility in your moves.

Right now, I was looking to play on the servers again. My son today has his own account. And I didn't want to be harmed.

I'm not a good player, but I like challenges. I'm not addicted to BF4, but I love the multiplayer game. Please! I appeal for my return to the battlefields!

A big hug!

• liviskneo
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296