This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • RitaMks
    User
    Member since January 26, 2019

BF4id:RitaMks

I'm not a hacker. I've never used aimbot.
    My ACE52 data exception.
    This is a link to the result of the game I played with ACE52.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/battlereport/show/1/1088063731779472064/1871782165/
    Too high KPM, too high HSKR.
    ACE52:124Kill,117Headshot.
    Because recently my friends and I killed and revived each other in the B1BR server.To unlock guns quickly.Shooting the head saves time.
    I'm sorry to use scoring shortcuts to unlock guns quickly. I didn't use aimbot cheating.
    Please unlock my account,thank you.
    My battlelog link:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/soldier/RitaMks/battlereports/1871782165/pc/

• RitaMks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

jvztpYU.jpg

• RitaMks
    User

Banned

update

nothing

• RitaMks
    User

"

jvztpYU.jpg

Angry_Cuban13
    I'm sorry I can't find the report page. Can you give me a link?

• RitaMks
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Search bar on the homepage. Type in your playername. Hit enter. Click the name, there you find the stats page and claim button.

• RitaMks
    User

"

Search bar on the homepage. Type in your playername. Hit enter. Click the name, there you find the stats page and claim button.

To verify this account as yours please enter the following as your battlefield 4 soldiers clan tag here:
    iGn3
    After you have completed this please press the claim button below to link accounts, you may change your tag back after this is done.
    I clicked the claim button.
    The "claim "button becomes own by "ritamks".Scavenger

• RitaMks
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please explain your headshot statistics.

• RitaMks
    User

"

Please explain your headshot statistics.

Scavenger
    Because recently my friends and I killed and revived each other in the B1BR server.To unlock guns quickly.Shooting the head saves time.
    You can see from the battlelog that I used ACE52 to shot my friend's head and unlock the carbine gun quickly. When I unlocked all the carbines, I stopped shooting in the head.
    After a while, when I came out of my friend's server, I was banned by other servers.

• RitaMks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding confirmed.

Approved.