This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • OLD_DRIVER_jk
    User
    Member since July 26, 2018

Hi,

This is my ID: OLD_DRIVER_jk in battlefied 4.

Yesterday, i found my account was banned by BF4DB and then reason is suspicious stats, but it's been a year, i hope you can help me review it again.

Then i checked my battlefied 4 stats on BF4DB and i also got the copy of stats, i sent it to my friends looking for help .

They remind me the most possible reason is that i did very fast weaspons , attachment-farming with a very high HS/K and K/H, this is ture, a years ago, i farming my weapons attachments(M39 EMR , SR33 8, G18 , QBZ-95-1)with my friends, and for farming faster, every single kill was with a headshot.

This is my battle report:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/battlereport/show/1/772051294132518592/926811782/

This is ID my friends who helped me farming: phm1997, SDJ10007, Mountaineers_Xx, Noob_Sniper_98.

So, i promise with my Game-life, i play battlefied games with long time and i never use any hack things! Never use any Hack!!! I just want to farm the attachments of my favorite weapons, i know this is not a good way to play, But, i am not a hacker who destroys others' game experience.

I really love battlefied games, if this wrong banned still be there, it's unfortunate for me.

Thanks, looking forward to receive yuor messages.

Bruce Lee
  • OLD_DRIVER_jk
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/926811782

Thanks for your cooperation so far! If you open the link above, you will find a blue claim button. If you click that, you get instructions to link your battlelog to your BF4DB profile. We need you to do this before we can continue to investigate.

• OLD_DRIVER_jk
    User

• OLD_DRIVER_jk
    User

"

https://bf4db.com/player/926811782

感谢您的合作至今!如果您打开上面的链接,您会找到一个蓝色声明按钮。如果单击该按钮,则会获得将战斗日志链接到BF4DB配置文件的说明。在我们继续调查之前,我们需要您这样做。

Scavenger

User
    Member since Jul 26th, 2018

I've done it accoring to what you said.

• OLD_DRIVER_jk
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We will review your account. This can take a maximum of 48h. Will re-open your case so you can play on BF4DB protected servers while we review your profile.

• OLD_DRIVER_jk
    User

"

我们会审核您的帐户。这最多可能需要48小时。将重新打开您的案例,以便您在我们查看您的个人资料时可以使用受BF4DB保护的服务器。

Scavenger

OK. thank you for your service.

• OLD_DRIVER_jk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We've reviewed all your suspicious battle reports and they all seem to indicate stat padding. Keep in mind stat padding can lead to your account getting banned by FairFight which will result in a permanent ban from us.

Your ban appeal has been approved at this time.