This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Yokai-Syx
    User
    Member since August 06, 2020

Soldier Name: Yokai-Syx

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Yokai-Syx

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

Appeal: I'm not even sure why I got banned. Based off an arbitrary report submitted by a user that has the same K/D as me. Because of this, it has made BF4 unplayable by me on PC. I'm sorry some random user got upset because I killed him, but just because someone is suspicious of stats (baseless and verified by who?), doesn't mean someone is hacking. I've been a legitimate player since I started gaming. 

• Yokai-Syx
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You somehow managed to get an 84% HSKR in a Locker round with an MX4. Would you like to explain?

• Yokai-Syx
    User
    Member since August 06, 2020

"

You somehow managed to get an 84% HSKR in a Locker round with an MX4. Would you like to explain?

Angry_Cuban13
    I don't know. I'm just playing the game. The MX4 is one of the easiest weapons for me to use, plus I was going after people that were camping. I wasn't having any luck hence my 23 kills with the weapon before I switched. I got lucky in one game. I'm not seeing how this is ban worthy.

• Yokai-Syx
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi, sorry for the delay.

You can get lucky in 1 game maybe, yes, but your battlereport statistics are indicative of someone using aimbot.

qM2HXdk.png

Can be seen also in overall weapon stats in particular - AN94 and AEK, very high accuracy and very low hs rate, while KPM is also quite high.

Could you please record a video of 1 round where you get a total of 100+ kills using these 2 weapons and get approximately 33% accuracy and 4 KPM on Operation Locker? We will give you 72 hours to record it, during this time the ban will be temporarily lifted to allow you to do so. Requirements for the video evidence can be found here. By the end of the 72 hours video must be uploaded to Youtube, its link and the corresponding battlereport posted here. If you refuse to do so the appeal will be denied. If you provide a video evidence and the battlereport that do not match our requirements the appeal will be denied. If you don't respond in here within the next few days the appeal will be denied.

• Yokai-Syx
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No report from OP.

Closing thread.