This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • cjankk
    User
    Member since April 26, 2018

profile: https://bf4db.com/player/984885573

Ban: This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Multihack

This thread is now closed

Explanation: So about a couple months ago, I was planning to go on a vacation to Dubai for the weekend. My good friend Nick, whom I wen't to college with and play games with online wanted my bf4 account since i had more weapons than him and he wanted to try them out while I was gone. Therefore, I gave him my credentials and took off thinking he would be responsible. I come back, and the first thing I do is get on bf4, for it is probably my favorite game. I join a server and notice that i keep getting kicked for multihack. I call up my friend and the response I get is "Oh, I didn't realize I was still on your account." I was more than pissed. Since then I have changed the password to both my email and my origin account to make sure he can't get in again and i have also wen't to his house to make sure he deleted the texts with the credentials. Since then I have been busy with work, and finally had the free time to hop back on bf4 and discover there is a place where i can hopefully get unbanned.

I am so sorry for what he has done, I know that this might seem like some lame excuse and that's why I understand if I don't get unbanned.

Please though if there is anything you guys could do that would be great and i would highly appreciate it and hopefully get back to working hard on the game and grinding for I do not see the fun in cheating and i'm sure why people do it like my friend has.

• cjankk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account is your own responsibility. By sharing your account with someone else you allowed someone else to compromise your account integrity.

Your next question is gonna be if you get a new account then what? Then, BF4DB will ban any account that is linked to any other of your accounts.

Feel free to read on BF4DB's ban policy to ensure you don't have any issues in the future.

• cjankk
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

We have no tolerance on cheating. The account was your responsibility. Any other accounts will be banned also.

Appeal Denied