This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MIA
    MIA
    Banned
    Member since June 26, 2018

The video was staged since i don't have footage for that game and i was shitty my pants when i was told that if i dont have video, it's instantly permanent ban (what would you do? just let that happen?). I have 377 hours on this account and never have hacked in any game (do cheat codes in older single player games count?) my kd is .84 and i only use shotguns, which you don't need to aim so why would i use an aimbot? I play with Tony since I would rather have him on my team than getting killed by him. I picked up his kit since I wanted to see what he was using to kill players with, and out of natural human curiosity, i shot someone with it not thinking about it. I only have two kills with that railgun, the two in that match, i have never used it before. Also, i just want to keep playing this game without having to worry about things like this. I wish i was recording and probably will record every game i play now because of this (even though it drops my frames by about 20). Please reply and let me reply peacefully at least once more before i sign off.

Once this one is denied and locked, check twitch.tv/mingsonto to watch my diovofr (move your fingers to the left one row and type that in your keyboard Key: D=S, I=U etc, don't worry, ill link your website in the bio of the stream for you guys <3

• MIA
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Denied. Further appeals will result in account ban.