This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • breeece
    User
    Member since August 10, 2020

BF4DB Ban Appeal:breeeece

Soldier Name:breeeece
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1956211711
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:Yes
    Appeal: Just recently got back into battlefield 4 again a few weeks ago. I have not used any trainers/cheats/hacks/aimbots. 

Just got accused by a bunch of people on a locker server after getting a really high kill game and some lucky headshots.

Also taking some tips from some users online changing my cross-hair and using some new tactics I've learned. I don't record my gameplay Just yet and I've never actually taken a look at a battle report. But there are some things like me using the MG4 getting a lot of headshots with that gun. I just use the bipod and constantly hit the spot key and fire away into the key corridors just under the spot icons. I used to just play the objective hence my kills being so low and the spike in skill is me getting back into the game using new tactics and strategies. I hope you do find the will to unban me.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and review my case. Stay healthy and stay safe! Battle on! 

• breeece
    User

Sorry for the second post but is this ever going to get looked at I'm sure you are all busy with the ongoing pandemic and what not. *Jobs, family, whatever else.* I see others being reviewed before me even posting before them. Thank you and I am checking back every day.
  • breeece
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You went from nothing to somewhat good in a matter of 1-3 rounds. Would you like to explain?

qQnKRhD.png

• breeece
    User

"

You went from nothing to somewhat good in a matter of 1-3 rounds. Would you like to explain?

qQnKRhD.png

Angry_Cuban13
    Like I said in my original post, I figured out what I was doing wrong and adjusted my gameplay to suit. There isn't much I can really say about it other then I've learned to be a better player and it is Operation Locker. My HSKR isn't even that high, Learning to headshot more isn't hard to do. Watch a few videos online and take some tips from better players, pacing shots, leading better. These are all things I've learned to do. Also, adjusting mouse sensitivity makes it easier to track enemies. If you look at that my accuracy is still kinda bad compared to some of these people. I really don't have much to say about it other then I should be unbanned. People get way better scores then I did. A bunch of complainers that call everyone a cheater can get you banned over suspicious stats when they aren't even suspicious. No way. A couple games doing good, and someone or multiple people were upset? The map can be easily abused with camping. Does not mean I've cheated. I refuse to cheat even in singleplayer/offline games, it doesn't get you anywhere in life. I've been a long time player and lover of the battlefield and large game mode scene. Cheating is not in my blood. I continue to request an unban and continue to make the battlefield community great. I'm in the discord all the time, I report cheaters/disruptive people/rule breakers. I've done nothing but follow the rules my entire life. I will soon be leaving for the United States Marine Corps. The last thing I want to do is buy bf4 again and start over. Heck, I'm not even 140 yet. If the ban does not get lifted, I will have no choice but to never play BF4 again. I can understand where the concern is in the stats but that is seriously nothing. Me getting better at the game. Not cheating. There is literally no evidence of cheats here. Thank you for your timely reply, and I wait for the appeal to be approved. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Stay well.

• breeece
    Retired Staff

Since you've learned to "be a better player", before we can consider unbanning you, you will need to record a full round of you playing at the same skill level as those 3 reports show. The video needs to be at a minimum 720p 30fps, it will need to be uploaded to YouTube. You will have 72h to do this and you will need to play in Locker.

Additionally, you will need to achieve a minimum of:

• 4.1 KPM
    • 3.7 KDR

Do you agree to these terms?

• breeece
    User

"

Since you've learned to "be a better player", before we can consider unbanning you, you will need to record a full round of you playing at the same skill level as those 3 reports show. The video needs to be at a minimum 720p 30fps, it will need to be uploaded to YouTube. You will have 72h to do this and you will need to play in Locker.

Additionally, you will need to achieve a minimum of:

• 4.1 KPM
    • 3.7 KDR

Do you agree to these terms?

Angry_Cuban13

Those were 2 lucky ass rounds on locker, I'll give it a try but I cannot guarantee the same stats. I will try my best though. 

• breeece
    Retired Staff

Your ban will be lifted for 72h starting now.

• breeece
    User

"

Your ban will be lifted for 72h starting now.

Angry_Cuban13
    I've already recorded 3 decent games, they are not the numbers you provided because those were my 2 best games on locker I ever had in my life. But they are 3 legit recordings for you. It is the best I can do after not playing for a week straight and being so busy with work and getting ready for boot camp.

• breeece
    User

By the request of Mr.Breeece I request the charges be dismissed without prejudice.

This is the best I got right now. I didn't meet your requirements but it's pretty hard to do. 2 best damn games of locker of my life and I get banned for just playing the game.  Here ya go man, Enjoy.

• GAME 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6khjWrPN-M
    • GAME 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ul9sNmU1M
    • GAME 3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxrKys8nywk
  • breeece
    Retired Staff

You still have 72h to complete the requested stuff.

• breeece
    User

"

You still have 72h to complete the requested stuff.

Angry_Cuban13
    understood, did you watch the videos? i'll be very busy with work, so i'm submitting what i can

• breeece
    User

I may not be able to complete the requested stats for a long time, those are super lucky games.

• breeece
    Retired Staff

That is understandable. We will review the footage and review the stats. If we feel that they are not sufficient a new ban will be placed on your account and you can feel free to come appeal it when you have 72h to come up with the expected result. For now you are under review.

• breeece
    User

"

That is understandable. We will review the footage and review the stats. If we feel that they are not sufficient a new ban will be placed on your account and you can feel free to come appeal it when you have 72h to come up with the expected result. For now you are under review.

Angry_Cuban13
    I understand, but my schedule is super busy and I may not be able to come up with the desired results but I will assure you I have never cheated and just off the basis of suspicious stats I should be unbanned because people will always complain and unless there is some hard evidence there is really nothing to go off of except that i had 2-3 REALLY GOOD games, I am willing to cooperate and have been nothing but co-operative. Please understand my point of view. Rock on! 

• breeece
    User

I was in the hospital yesterday, injured my foot so this weekend I will have time to hopefully put some good games in but I should be resting.