• Pocketard1
    User
    Member since January 20, 2018

I have been playing battlefield 4 since the day it was released on console. I grinded that game and later switched to using a mouse and keyboard on it. This Christmas I didn't know what game to get so I just decided to get BF4 on the PC because the ps3 version wasnt fun. I played a few games and did ok. But then I started to get better. Thats when I joined a Operation Locker game and decided to tryhard since I was on a 200% xp boost. I hit a lot of headshots and didnt think much of to come one the next day and see I was BF4DB banned. All of my recent games Ive gotten a lot of headshots so it wasnt just that one game.

• Pocketard1
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

And that is what is odd, because this kind of headshot stats are usually a rare occurrence. Can you explain how you got those stats?

• Pocketard1
    User

I dont remember it to the fullest but, in the game I was banned I played both the outside and inside. The Majority of my sniper kills were outside picking off other snipers or people standing still. I also ran around a lot behind enemies. This is when I used my pistol to headshot them. The M416 is also not hard to get headshots with because it has an easy recoil to control.
  • Pocketard1
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/950522598402794496/1783950938/

I want you to replicate this battlereport. Record the game from start to finish, same weapons, about the same stats. Min resolution of 720p, 30fps. Higher resolution and fps are always better. You have 72h to record and upload it to youtube. Paste the link in this thread.

• Pocketard1
    User

Can do but i cant do this on any operation locke servers bc theres none populous and im banned from most. Will Operation Metro do?

• Pocketard1
    Administrator

That is okay.
  • Pocketard1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Denied for lack of evidence.