This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • oOTheSniperOo
    User
    Member since February 22, 2021

So my main account was banned , then I created a second one to start again. Sorry if people get surprised if a soldier lvl 1 (with already 1.6k hours of gameplay does good). This new account was banned because" linked account".  Since you ban "players " and not accounts but also say "it depends on a case to case". Clearly oOITheSniperIOo deserves unban and this proves it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7IP_GZkKUY

kill streak starts starts at 8:50

36/9 KD (and then kicked)  Imagine I stayed until end.... Imagine instead of agressive recon I played "camper" (in this case expect less deaths and more kills). 

I will keep making new  accounts and making videos until you unban oOIThesniperIOo. 

I will also keep reporting the admins in servers that without reason ban players just because a guy playing In unusual style (agressive recon CQB  whom is PTFO is getting more kills than tanks or campers in hardcore). It is not FairPlay and clearly goes against sportmanship. I learned my lesson , created a second account, played godly recon and got banned again. People dont belief a recon can't be that good. 

Have a nice day :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7IP_GZkKUY

• oOTheSniperOo
    Retired Staff
    Member since March 27, 2020

Claim all of your accounts please.

• oOTheSniperOo
    User
    Member since February 22, 2021

Hello I proceeded as suggested 2 soldiers claimed. 

I cheated once with my main account , got banned ,learned the lesson and started a new one. I dont mind losing my main account ( to be hones it is better that way) I'm a good player with a lot of hours so it doesn't bother me I know im good. Im appealing specifically to oOITheSniperIOo ban. Procedure clearly says appeal 1 at a time and secondly bans are treated in "case to case" scenario therefore only the ban appeal applies to oOITheSniperIOo. I do not plan to appeal the main account. I want clean start that's the reason why I made the account im currently appealing the ban. 

• oOTheSniperOo
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

We don't give second chances. Appeal denied. Also, any new accounts you get will be banned.