This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • groundsp
    User
    Member since January 19, 2019

groundsp

https://bf4db.com/player/927739333

Yes

Appeal: I have never cheated or falsified any stats, and I have no idea why my stats are considered suspicious. I just want to get back on battlefield and play like the old days again.  

• groundsp
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you explain the high HSKR on the M9?

• groundsp
    User

Might be a trade kill server, but even then it shouldn't be that high
  • groundsp
    Retired Staff

If you were trade killing, you’ll need to provide the battle reports from the associated rounds. If you can’t find them on your profile, you may have better luck by looking up your account at www.bf4cheatreport.com 

• groundsp
    User

The cheat report says it doesn't have my data and those rounds would probably be from 2014-2015, and I haven't tried to play the game since 2017ish. I don't care about the stats on the account just the ability to play, and as you can see from my other stats, which are garbage if I actually cheated at the game then all of my stats would be boosted. So if there is a way to just clean my stats and get an unban, or just an unban that'd be great.

• groundsp
    Retired Staff

Checking your account, it does appear stat padding caused the issue. Please keep in mind that stat padding is against EA’s TOS and May result in a problem with FairFight in some cases.

Appeal approved.