This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Deno_LFT
    User
    Member since August 11, 2020

Soldier Name:  Deno_LFT

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/809875010

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: i been playing bf4 for a long time an this guy go by the name MrScotty2 had say i had aimbot an DMG mod 1. i dont use aimbot or any type of hacks. 2. I don't use DMG mod what i was using was the scar H and the mg4 i hipfire with mg4 to get headshots close rang long rang i use a bipod so i get that no recoil for long rang kills not all the time i  get headshots on the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VRTmni_8PI he say As soon he was spectated he let him kill himself and he leaves. From that point on he didn't share where he was playing. i just want to get one thing straight on the video you can see i was in the corner before i push to the wall thats where i was getting head shots but when i went to the wall i was lagging that cost me to lose game connection it was just a bad timing when he clicked on my name an i did not know he was specting me an the thing im confused on is that he say i didn't share what i was playing im confused on that part like what do he mean about that. i feel like i got false ban just for playing good because i play FPS Game's like rainbow six siege,Player unknown battle grounds,Apex legends i been playing those games for a long time to in prove my aim by playing aim trainer an all i came back to bf4 on august 10 played on some servers once i join this guy server i pulled off 5 to 8 or 9 headshots with scar h an i guess he thought i was cheating but i was not i mostly play on hardcore servers with the mg4 sorry i forgot to add that in when i was talking about the mg4 an he say Headshot skill seem to be imported at 200809 i will say its not imported but it killes the player faster when you have a mg4 that hase 200 rounds an 800RPM an dose less DMG then other lmgs so of course i will got for headshots . And i would like to say MrScotty2 you say i have aimbot and DMG mod but no video evidence of me using it even tho i dont use hacks but yeah you try to spect me to see if i had aimbot and DMG mod but i lost connection from the server because i have bad internet an i dont use aimbot or DMG MODS saying that once again.

• Deno_LFT
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since you clearly have no issues getting abnormal HSKR with the MG4 in multiple matches that aren't just hardcore you will need to record a full match where you can achieve a minimum 40% HSKR with the MG4, with a minimum of a 4 KPM and a minimum of 3.7 KDR. The video will need to be uploaded to YouTube with a minimum resolution of 720p 30fps

The above stats requirements are chosen from the average of the following highlighted rounds:

https://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=809875010&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&selectreports=1292702326517035520,1292709373807587840, 1292945999485345600,1293758341874349632,1293767840525874752#a

Do you accept to these terms?

• Deno_LFT
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

No answer from OP.

APPEAL DENIED