This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SPLNTX
    User
    Member since November 21, 2019

Soldier Name: SPLNTX
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/821039798
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I have read the post about "When your account gets hacked", but its so frustrating coming back after 6 months to play a few rounds of bf4 with your mates only to see that u are banned on nearly all servers even though you havent cheated or anything. I think your webside is a true godsend for the BF4 community. As i just said i was banned about 7 months ago for cheating, i just realized it when i wanted to log in 6 months ago an the password was changed, then i looked it up in my emails and found about 30 or so emails from EA in my spam... I have proof of the hack and also of me resetting the passwort. SInce then i have 2 factor varification. The hacker still tries to get in my account like 3 times a day, everytime this happens i get an email. If there is any chance to get unbanned and enjoy bf4 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and good day to you :)

• SPLNTX
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your account issue. However, your account is your responsibility and as per our policy we do not unban accounts that were compromised and used to cheat.

Have a good day.

APPEAL DENIED