This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ColdCaveira
    User
    Member since May 17, 2019

Soldier Name : ColdCaveira Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/1827725155

Have you Claimed Your Soldier : Yes

Appeal : The ban I got was because of my hsk and the only weapons my hsk is fishy on is the Type 88 and unica and I can see coming from the outside in that it looks fishy but if you look at my shots fired I have as of this post 2,689 missed and 278 hit for the type 88 and 807 miss and 135 hit. Now i haven't used the type 88 in a long time and I don't know how i got my hsk so high but I know i've never cheated before on battle field and I am just coming back to this game and now I cant join most servers because my hsk is high on two weapons and I dont even have many kills on either of the guns and I feel like I if I had more kills and barley any shots missed it would make more sense but that's not my call but I would like to be able to play on some of the better servers again thank you.

• ColdCaveira
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• ColdCaveira
    User

In the game With the m416 I feel like the hskr is average/high and this was when I was playing the game on a regular basis. 

In the two games with the type 88 since it was on operation lockers and it was so long ago i can only imagine i was being cheesy and laying down in one of the choke points and picking people off with the gun as it has a large capacity mag and not much recoil.

In the game with the cbj-ms I don't know for sure but it says i only got 31 kills with it and i got a total of 61 so i think i was probably using another weapon like the m416 that i'm good with or the type 88 but since it was so long ago I don't remember but with that said it does look really fish I am sorry I don't have a great explanation for why I did so good that game it could have been a bunch of different things such as I was getting healed or whatever it may be but I can promise you I was not using aimbot or any cheat of any kind.

• ColdCaveira
    Retired Staff

You have 72h to replicate a game like this

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/933047887363303232/1827725155/

Minimum 82% HSKR with TYPE-88 and overall 55 KPH and similar KDR.

Minimum resolution 720p.

Same map.

Do you agree to these terms?

• ColdCaveira
    User

Okay but what is the 720p thing

• ColdCaveira
    Retired Staff

Video resolution.

Your ban will be temporarily lifted for 72h.

• ColdCaveira
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.