This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CPT-Shak
    User
    Member since July 18, 2019

Soldier Name: Choc-Peanut-Oreo (previously CPT-Shak)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/350010785
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal

Hi team,

Recently I have returned to playing Battlefield 4 after about 4 years and I am using the Origin client.

Whenever I attempt to join a multiplayer match I am immediately kicked and given the following message: "You have been kicked by Punkbuster". No further details are given.

I have attempted reinstalling/repairing Punkbuster following the installation instructions on this website, repairing the game through Origin and checked that Punkbuster is not blocked in Windows Firewall. No resolution has fixed the issue yet.

Some forums suggest a global ban of my GUID but I cannot imagine why there would be a ban. As I mentioned, I have not played this game in years and it was working fine before I stopped.

After analyzing the game reports after each match I have noticed there were online matches played on my account as recent as 8 months ago. Knowing for a fact that I have not played this game in 3-4 years indicates someone else was playing on my accounts. Furthermore, I'd like to mention I am in Australia and for this reason I play only on Australian servers. The servers used 8 months ago were originating from the EU region (Germany, France, etc). For obvious connection reasons I would never choose to play on these overseas servers were ping was around 300ms. Can provide battle reports for proof.

In addition, I also noticed the individual using my account had changed my profile picture on my Battlefield 4 soldier profile to one that can be considered obscene. I have therefore changed my battlefield profile picture to the default. Following this recent discovery I have changed my EA login password as well as set-up two-step authentication.

Your thread regarding ban appeals indicates that bans placed by Eventbalance cannot be lifted by you but I guess I can try to get unbanned here while I wait for a reply on a trouble ticket with them. Any help is appreciated in getting back into online servers. Any help is appreciated in getting back into online servers.

• CPT-Shak
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Choc-Peanut-Oreo (previously CPT-Shak)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/350010785
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal

Hi team,

Recently I have returned to playing Battlefield 4 after about 4 years and I am using the Origin client.

Whenever I attempt to join a multiplayer match I am immediately kicked and given the following message: "You have been kicked by Punkbuster". No further details are given.

I have attempted reinstalling/repairing Punkbuster following the installation instructions on this website, repairing the game through Origin and checked that Punkbuster is not blocked in Windows Firewall. No resolution has fixed the issue yet.

Some forums suggest a global ban of my GUID but I cannot imagine why there would be a ban. As I mentioned, I have not played this game in years and it was working fine before I stopped.

After analyzing the game reports after each match I have noticed there were online matches played on my account as recent as 8 months ago. Knowing for a fact that I have not played this game in 3-4 years indicates someone else was playing on my accounts. Furthermore, I'd like to mention I am in Australia and for this reason I play only on Australian servers. The servers used 8 months ago were originating from the EU region (Germany, France, etc). For obvious connection reasons I would never choose to play on these overseas servers were ping was around 300ms. Can provide battle reports for proof.

In addition, I also noticed the individual using my account had changed my profile picture on my Battlefield 4 soldier profile to one that can be considered obscene. I have therefore changed my battlefield profile picture to the default. Following this recent discovery I have changed my EA login password as well as set-up two-step authentication.

Your thread regarding ban appeals indicates that bans placed by Eventbalance cannot be lifted by you but I guess I can try to get unbanned here while I wait for a reply on a trouble ticket with them. Any help is appreciated in getting back into online servers. Any help is appreciated in getting back into online servers.

CPT-Shak

We have no influence on EB, and do not lift bans caused by a hacked account. We can not help you.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174