This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Boadicea110
    User
    Member since November 24, 2018

Hi, 

Two nights ago I logged onto my favourite  server 1#(E4GL) (313) Hainan only 24/7. On joining the match I was kicked and banned. 

Reason given below.

VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #83017: boadicea11 (slot #10) Violation (GAMEHACK) #83017 [62d88f3262aabcdaacc2026503789725(-) 80.192.61.195:3659]

It seems that a administrator  feels that my head shot stats  mean that I must be using  a form of Hack/Aim-bot/Cheat.

This accusation is quite ridiculous. I have been playing BF4 since launch and never used a cheat.

It has taken me four years to reach rank 140 as you can see from my battle stats. I play as sniper class  on only a few maps that favour my 

style of play. On these maps I have got to know the ranges to locations on the map from where I snipe from and as my usual targets are 

other snipers that are in cover with only there heads exposed or other classes that are stationary. It should not be surprising that any hits would tend to be head shots.

If I was employing a cheat I would not have taken so long to reach top rank and spent so long in game.

Please check my stats and remove this Ban.

Regards,

Boadicea11 

• Boadicea110
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You triggered a Punkbuster Violation 83017. Appeal your ban at http://evenbalance.com/support.php.

If EB admits that your violation is triggered by mistake, appeal your ban here with the EB support ticket link.

For now,

APPEAL DENIED