This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ebabb
    User
    Member since August 30, 2020

Soldier Name: Erik_van_Nagel
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/919782198
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I have discovered I've banned from this site what is connected between some servers (actually this is the first time I've heard of this BF4DB thing). The reason I was banned is because, I climbed into a roof in locker (the glitch roof). Yes, this is true. I admit that. Although I wasn't aware that I can be banned for that like before some no rules server allowed them, so... things it seems changed a bit since I started playing again BF4 recently. Several years ago more people used glitches not everybody bothered about it we know it was part of the game, except those what fairfight not allowed for example restricted areas. In this case, when I get to the roof we didn't even win the match, the only thing I wanted to prevent my team to get baseraped (in fact wasn't nuking voting on that server). I just don't understand why I treated like a multihacker or some flying dude with aimbot (the reason I stopped playing bf4 some years ago), I think it's just not on the same level. If you would give me a 2nd chance, you can be sure I will not touch glitches (although I need clarification what count as a glitch and what not, like in metro 2nd floor I think it's a jump skill not a glitch)

Anyway, I think I explained well, I tried my best. However I have ADHD and my native language is not English, it's hard for me to explain myself. So if something isn't clear I will answer anything

Best regards,

Erik.

• ebabb
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You spawned on the beacon multiple times. You knew that this was wrong and continued using the glitched beacon to your advantage.

Appeal Denied.