This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Graphiar
    User
    Member since January 06, 2021

Soldier Name: AndroidTheBro

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1650848511

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Alright so I'll be honest. I haven't played BF4 in about a year. And a year ago it had been about another year too. My dumb-ass decided to mess with an aimbot around that time for fun, and viola. Got banned. I didn't even know what from. Punkbuster, etc. Wasn't sure. Today I decided to break out BF4 again after having some fun with it on PS3, only to find I'm getting banned from almost every server except official. Found out about BF4DB and realized those servers were using it, hence the banning.

I'm not gonna sugar-coat it. I cheated. I regret it. I wish I had just practiced instead of getting salty. But I rarely play this game. I'm into it right now and I'd like to be given a chance to enjoy it. Even get better. I know it probably sounds pathetic. But I learned my lesson and I just want to play this game that I grew up with. It was shitty of me and I realize that. I just want to be able to have fun and join without immediately getting kicked. I guess that's all I have to say. Thanks for reading.

• Graphiar
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

No second chance for cheaters!

Appeal denied!