This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • vzox1337
    User
    Member since March 14, 2021

Soldier Name: vzox1337

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/vzox1337

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Additional Information:

Video of "report": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irE29-4YmyQ

Appeal: So, i have been reported i guess  3hours ago. I have seen my report of me "cheating". The reporter said that i was "glitchting out" my model even though im litteraly just pressing the keys 3, 1, space (jump) and cntrl to basically stop the weapon from shaking when jumping around corners. He is basically claiming me to "glitch" my player model and esp cheating and wallhacking. i saw my video, he recorded me playing on a hardcore server. Which was a pretty good round, at 1:15 he claimed me to lock on multiple opponents even though it was fully legitime and i litteraly didnt lock on anything. Three people ran right in front of my face, sure i killed them all, you could hear them shooting in mid of locker, if you'd have a half decent headset. Now, i can really not see the reason for my ban. either its because i killed these three people in like 3 seconds or because im "glitching" my player model, even though im just pressing three of keys, to stop the shaking, and just of muscle memory of switching basically in any game my weapons with 3 and 1.  Now, id like to appeal my ban and tell you people that im fully legit, and there is litteraly nothing to be seen, other than a guy "claiming" me to lock on 3 opponents even though this is defeneitly not the case and i was playing all my battlefield carreer legit. i dont know if its because of my kd/a, my playstyle, or what ever. But this dude claims me to be cheating because i killed 3 people in a row or you know "glitch my player model" which is hillarious. Im pretty sure the spectator mode also doesnt show the view/model sights, that are being shown on my screen. with basically a very high fov and yeah. i also think it said i was banned for linked accounts, which is wrong. i have never shared my account in any time or any case. i been playing on this account for 1 month straight and i was glad i hit lvl 88 so quick because i was sweating in jets and sweating in tdm. so i hope this roman is enough for you guys to appeal my ban, cause i litteraly have nothing to say more other than that i was not cheating, glitching (lmao XD) or anything other on this account.

stats in this round were 29/13, i dont know what this guy sees about me cheating but yeah, i dont know if i should cry or laugh tbh he also put a wrong battle report which is kinda strange, the video didnt have any views so i doubt that any of the staffs did even watch the video 

• vzox1337
    User
    Member since March 14, 2021

i did get a notification that someone answered this thread but i dont see anything,

if it is possible i'd like to record a round and upload it, but in the video he made, there should be enough evidence that im defeneitly not cheating in any way or having some kind of esp, so idk

greetings

also there was no linked account or anything else

• vzox1337
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

There was a huge jump in performance, along with obvious signs of additional cheating. Appeal Denied.