This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • LongD
    Banned
    Member since March 02, 2021

Soldier name: LongDson/ doa-bloodstained

bf4db profile: https: //bf4db.com/player/1510370400

have i claimed my soldier : yeah

Appeal : so on the doa bloodstained account i got a 2 week fairfight suspension for something, they wasnt exactly clear as to what, but they said something flagged my account and it had to reviewed further, after the two week suspension, i was cleared and was told that i could play again after asking them if i could keep my stats, and getting told there would be no way for them to give me back any of the stats that i had lost. i continued playing as usual, happy that was behind me, bf4db flags me saying i have been fairfight banned therefore rendering almost every NA server unplayable, so knowing from my friends( from the comp scene) that the process is quite difficult to get unbanned on here and that in this type of situation it would just be easier and faster to just buy another like 15 dollar copy of bf4, i mean wth i work all day right 15 bucks, any ways i guess my ip tripped back to the old one and here we are, not trying to spend another like 5 bucks on bf4 rn so i figured i would give this a shot. TO BE CLEAR, i am perfectly capable and able to play on any server offical or ranked by EA, PB, and FF the only thing that kicks me or bans me from servers is bf4db, im a long ago comp player whos played on every anticheat this game had to offfer. how i was able to contact people over my FF was because one of the guys on my comp team was a old PB member or something in some round about way and he contacted them and got just a sliver of info on the situation, thats been forever ago at this point, so i really couldnt tell you alot more about anything other than the fact that even FF has deemed me clear to play and i dont see why that wouldnt be enough. 

• LongD
    Banned
    Member since March 02, 2021

oh i wasnt clear that i was able to play on the smokingbeer account the one that had been FF'ed. Obv i was and am still able to play any server without any issues on LongDson, other than the ones that run bf4db plugin.

• LongD
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I remember your case. You were very clearly rage hacking on the account that got a fairfight ban.

Appeal Denied