This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HeyitzGianny
    User
    Member since January 13, 2021

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name: HeyitzGianny
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/939101480
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: Hello there,

About 3 years ago it was the last time i played BF4 with some friends of mine - nothing to special. Just us 3-4 Gamers doing our daily business, flanking the enemy and so on.
    Now, a few years later, i wanne play some BF4 with two friends of mine - only to find out that I have been banned.
    I found out that the ban accured around christmas the same year i lastly played, tho I was at my familys house, not able to even play the game. I havent touched the game for a while since then.

I do not have any evidence that can claim, that at the time I wasnt hacking. I never recorded any games of mine nor did screens or something similliar to that. I just can say that i am living in germany and not russia, as claimed in the ban report i saw. And I havent been playing for a long time now. I have changed my password so this shouldnt happen another time. 

I know its not much, but I hope its enough. I've been playing Battlefield for a few years now and spent some good money on it, just to get it taken away by some russian hacker? Would be really sad...

Either way, I wish you a good start into the year and I am hoping for a fast response.

Kind Regards
    HeyitzGianny

• HeyitzGianny
    User
    Member since January 13, 2021

Just replying to my own post since after 2 Weeks still no response. Hellooo?
  • HeyitzGianny
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account was used to cheat as indicated by the FairFight reset, so the ban will remain. We will list your account as a hacked account as it appears to be used during the timeframe of the cheating from another country. This will allow you to purchase a new account if you wished and you won’t be linked to this one.