This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • humalogspecial
    Banned
    Member since October 30, 2020

Soldier Name: Humalogspecial

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1006117560021

Battlelog: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/HumalogSpecial/stats/1006117560021/pc/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I can't tell you what's up other than a "linked account" ban.  I don't have another account to be linked to. I looked it up and it seems like if you have more than one battlefield account.  I saw my other appeal and Burt said "nice try" or something. Why? I bought this game. 

• humalogspecial
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The link was already validated and your appeal denied. In accordance with our appeal policy, you are entitled to one appeal, which you’ve already used. 

Creating further appeals will lead to the suspension of your website account.

Appeal denied. 

• humalogspecial
    Banned
    Member since October 30, 2020

Okay wait a second. I thought I was told to resubmit with all the required information and in the correct avenue, which I thought I have done now. I sincerely thought I have have done everything I was supposed to do, yet you haven't actually told me anything that I have done wrong. This makes no sense to spend this kind of money on a game yet to be banned for some reason in which this governing body cannot explain. Please help me out. Thanks,

Zack. 

Still no straight answer... what a bunch of jokers.....  You guys have no right to ban people from a game that was purchased.... you're walking on thin water.

• humalogspecial
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I’ll spell it out for you then, Zack. 

That account cheated. 

That account got banned. 

You are linked to that account. 

You got banned. 

You appealed the ban. 

That appeal was denied as we know it’s you and not someone else based on all of the data points we have.

We are not stopping you from playing Battlefield. Server admins individually opting into our curated banlist are. We have no control over that nor do we pay for such control.

Read our policies to prevent any issues with our service in the future.