This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Aida
    User
    Member since November 03, 2020

Soldier Name: AidaBublik
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1795179720.
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: Hello BF4 administration, I believe that my account needs to be unblocked, and now I will try to objectively explain why.
    1. First, I want to clarify that my last game was on the "FLOOD ZONE" map 3 years ago. I was in 10th place with not very good K\d for level 50
    2. Two, Then you can see the map "OPERATION LOCKER" where K\d is already much better, but what do we see?? The best weapon "M240B", I think you know that this is a machine gun of the us marine corps... With it, it is enough to lie down on the map at a good point, and when the enemy will rush, you can shoot up to 200 rounds + bipods without stopping and there is no recoil at all. The map is also presented, as it was better to sit with him. In addition, I received the "BEST SUPPORT" achievement" Unfortunately, I don't have access to battle reports before.

At the end of all this, I would like to say one thing... For many of us, it happens that we can go under dozens of murders and a small number of deaths, and sometimes Vice versa... And to make an objective opinion out of this is simply not logical.

From UW. Adelaide

• Aida
    Silver Supporter
    Member since April 24, 2018

sorry, but your account was banned for esp.

appeal denied.