This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • [com]aiikm
    User
    Member since June 21, 2019

I have said a lot of bad things in the past but let move on and focus on this, 

I have claimed my profile so now I am the legit AIIKM player right.

So,  this what happened, I gave my account to my friend, and then after an a year or so I reclaimed the profile and playing the game.

If you look up the stats of 2017-2018, its similar to my current stats, but if you look in the late 2018 and early 2019, it is not. So I just want to say that I gave my account (because if I said it was hacked no one would believe me or whatever - just being sarcastic) 

Thus I hope the moderators of BF4DB are understood by this and help me unban. I can't even play at my own server making a $ loss. I just hope you can atleast relate to what I am saying and help me out as soon and as convenient as possible. 

And if you want more screenshots, or some proof, etc, I can do it. If you like you can check my stats on PS4 BF Hardline too. I think PS4 doesn't allow aimbot or such I guess. So, that is the end of my story. 

Edit: Much better, I found the image where I used EA help support because the claimed (friend/hacker/whoknewmypassword) changed my password again, and had to contact ea help to recover it again, directly, using the CD Keys I used to redeem the game. Glad..

Contacting EA and recovering pass: (June)

c0fde5361d6f6b5058ee098ac1ab7a74.png

First Time recovering the password: (May)

15696a4e776578a2bcb4fc6a115b28e0.png

• [com]aiikm
    User
    Member since June 21, 2019

https://gyazo.com/ad4d6d953d06816c6d1e98d0850958ad

Okay managed to add the photo.

Edit: Sorry, this image doesn't have the date, retaking it.

Edit: Fixed everything!
    Edit: Fixed the image, I meant!

• [com]aiikm
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any previous game that you played with your friend

• [com]aiikm
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.