This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DxerrunS
    User
    Member since August 23, 2020

Hello! Im nicking DxerrunS, and just got banned on BF4DB. After that the ban came on battlefield agency aswell. I appealed it there and it was succesfull. The thing is that I have a Linked account to one of my friends? Probably because I was at his place and registered on his IP.

Thank you in advance!

• DxerrunS
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

@Divivic, do not post in other people's appeals

• DxerrunS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Who is this?

https://bf4db.com/player/1004183474958

• DxerrunS
    User

It's my friend. He doesn't play anymore, I think at least?

• DxerrunS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any rounds where you and your friend played together?

• DxerrunS
    User

Probably not, I don't think I ever played with him when he was on that account. I'm fairly new. I bought this game like 6 months ago and started to play it much for about a week ago. 
    I played when I was at his house one time. And I asked him if it was his acc, and he said yes. Can't prove we played together tho.

• DxerrunS
    User

Somebody who's actually giving a fuck here or what? Getting a little frustrated.

• DxerrunS
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

Linked account appeals take to time to thoroughly go over. Be patient, throwing insults around certainly doesn't make us want to rush.

• DxerrunS
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Accounts are linked. Moreover, cheats on halal and other accounts were used from your current location. If anything, YOU are the one who used the cheats at first place according to our data. You also clearly played this game in 2019 and before. Nothing in your story adds up at all.

APPEAL DENIED