This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Atlasfps
    User
    Member since August 08, 2020

Soldier Name: AtlasFPS

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1037910493

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I got ban because of reaching zavod rooftop at TDM . And my profile says %100 cheat. Reaching rooftop is not cheat. Its a trick. Ea removed stairs and put stone block to close way to rooftop i know it. But you can get there with using Recon's MAV gadget. If ea compeletly want to remove rooftops at TDM they can put 2 more stone block and there wont be way to reach there. Also there is still m320 mgl gun at rooftop. That means we can get there and take that pickup gun. Also still stairs to reach highest rooftops. Trust me if ea wants to remove rooftops they can easyly do it. i played battlefield 4 more than 1400hours online at ps4. You can check my ps4 account  "USSRCN". i never cheated at online games. You can say its unfair but i think getting ban just this reason is unfair trust me. Ban wallhackers ,ban autoaim hackers, ban racists, ban people for bad words. Not me

• Atlasfps
    User

I'm waiting for reply admins

• Atlasfps
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

Please have patience, appeals are processed by order they are received.

• Atlasfps
    User

You reply other appeals in oneday. I am still waiting. 6th day. Let me play remove my ban.  i did not cheat you know that. its just a game , games are for fun. no need to be that serious

• Atlasfps
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your case is being discussed internally.

Some appeals require more brain power than others and we are ensuring all players are treated fairly.

• Atlasfps
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Games are for fun. Part of the fun aspect is playing fair which you are not doing. You are accessing an area the developers did not intend you to access and you are gaining an unfair advantage because of it. 

Appeal Denied