This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • noobplayerstyl
    User
    Member since August 05, 2020

Soldier Name: noobplayerstyl

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/838508897

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Like around 1-2 years ago i got banned because of (what seems like) "suspicious stats". I have no proof whatsoever since it happened a long time ago. I didn't even know why i was banned back then and i just found out after trying to get into the server, why i was banned. I can also record gameplay if needed or even link my steam profile etc.

• noobplayerstyl
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can't deny your appeal but here are the battle reports I banned you for

https://acuban.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=838508897&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&selectreports=1083340751324641472,1082841537817574784,1082765308695379328, 1081997333209948160,1079175906663236480,986723889129350528,1078742196415284864#a

Only one of the rounds has 1 Sniper Rifle ribbon (6 kills), in a round which you have 31 headshots. The max headshots you could have gotten with sniper rifles in that round is 11 since you didn't trigger a second ribbon. That means you still managed to rack up over 20 headshots with ARs on a 58 kill match which comes out to about ~40% something of your total kills

• noobplayerstyl
    User

Hey cuban thank you for responding to me.

I legit don't even know what i am looking at, at that site you just linked so i guess these are my stats from different matches?
    The only explanation i have for the high hs% is that i am good at getting headshots, i've been playing fps games since i am ~12 y/o and put +4000 hours into cs and a good amount of hours into other cod titles. I am going to link you my steam profile so you can check it for yourself if you dont believe me. I hope you understand that i have no reason to cheat at all after all these years put into fps games and i'll gladly provide you footage of my gameplay when i get unbanned (i dont have any currently).

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140439660/
    Here is also my faceit profile where you can see that i have a 50% hs rate just on these 150 faceit games: https://www.faceit.com/de/players/-Gunnar/stats/csgo

• noobplayerstyl
    User

@FKAntifa i mean it usually takes time because stuff like this is (usually) discussed internally with other admins so there is that. 

• noobplayerstyl
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hey,

sorry for the delay.

Could you please recreate the stats of this round in a video evidence for us? 

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1082765308695379328/838508897/

Get 50+ kills with AEK where hs rate is around 45%. Also approx 2.2 KPM and 2 KD. The requirements for the video evidence read here.

We will give you 72 hours to record such a video, upload it to YouTube, the link to it and the corresponding battlereport post here before the deadline. If you agree to this we will lift your ban so that you can do that.

• noobplayerstyl
    User

Yeah i can do that. What i still don't understand is why you guys ban people based on literally a few matches, it makes no sense since every player has games where their stats are higher than their average stats and 45% hs rate isn't something impossible.

• noobplayerstyl
    Administrator

45% hs rate consistently is highly difficult to achieve. This game isn't rewarding so much for hitting headshots, there are mechanics in place preventing from consistently hitting headshots as well.

I lifted your ban temporarily. You have time until 9pm CET 20th of August (Thursday) to record and submit the video evidence

• noobplayerstyl
    User

How long should the recording be? Am i supposed to record the whole match?

• noobplayerstyl
    Administrator

"

If you are requested to submit video evidence of gameplay, the video must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. Additionally, the minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. When asked for video evidence, your ban will be suspended for 72 hours to allow you time to record gameplay. Video must be uploading with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline

Sovereign_Skies

Get 50+ kills with AEK where hs rate is around 45%. Also approx 2.2 KPM and 2 KD

• noobplayerstyl
    User

Is a vod from a livestream also fine? I don't wanna go through the hassle of setting up a video recorder etc and getting it right since i have everything set up for a stream (only have to change the streaming key). And also how do i check my stats like hs%,pm etc.

• noobplayerstyl
    Administrator

As long as the quality is as we request, no overlays, full round from loading screen as described

• noobplayerstyl
    Administrator

No video from OP by the time of the deadline. 

APPEAL DENIED