This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KaitoRecon
    Banned
    Member since July 07, 2020

Soldier Name: KaitoRecon

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1053300405/snapshot/50468

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal : hi I get ban for Reason: Linked Account . The linked account is A cracked account I've been playing in that account for three weeks Sometimes I get kicked out of the game Because it enters some unknown people Before  it is get banned I never cheating in this game i boost this account from 29 lvl to 88  My friend gave me this account  You can check, just write this email [email protected]  -  (Chris43215)  to Google search engine You will find it in all forums  .Finally, I bought the game on my own account I was surprised that my account was banned to ;( u will be asking  me why you haven't bought the game on your account before.its Difficult to buy games because they are expensive in my country and all Most of the games and programs in my computer are cracked Even an operating system by itself

• KaitoRecon
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim all of your accounts.

• KaitoRecon
    Banned

I this is main account for now HayPerReconn  
  • KaitoRecon
    Retired Staff

What about the other account you use?

• KaitoRecon
    Retired Staff

You said: The linked account is A cracked account I've been playing in that account for three weeks

Claim that linked account.

• KaitoRecon
    Banned

Soldier Name: Chris43215

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/354054759

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

• KaitoRecon
    Retired Staff

This account shows clear use of a multihack. Spawning a RAWR in Hainan Resort. Since you are the owner of both accounts the link is valid and your appeal is denied.