This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • oinkpoink
    User
    Member since June 17, 2020

Soldier Name: oinkpoink1980
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1722056487
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: So, I have been playing BF4 for a bit, but after just some days of playing very short sessions, I stopped playing it. I dont quite remember why, but it was because of work, personal life... something like that. Anyway, I just found this game in my library again, and I already noticed something weird. It was my playtime that was at 27 play hours suddenly. My first thought was that I played it a bit more than I had in mind, but when I started it and wanted to join a server, it said that I was banned for suspicious activity. So I went on BF4DB as it told me, and I couldn't believe my eyes. 1400 kills in about 27 hours. That could'nt be. Now I am definitely sure that my account got hacked. I changed my password and I am about to put in a Two Factor Authentication. Maybe you can reset my progress or something, because I don't like to play with something I know someone cheated with. I hope you can do something about it. Thanks for reading.

• oinkpoink
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you please go to EA.com and check the Security tab? Take a screenshot and post it here.

Where are you from geographically speaking?

• oinkpoink
    User

I am from Germany. May I ask why you need this screenshot? I don't know what I am about to give to you and I just want to be enlightened.

• oinkpoink
    Retired Staff

Well if your account was compromised as you claim it might show us if anyone else has logged in from a different region in Germany or any other parts of the world since at this time I do not see any indication of your account being compromised.

• oinkpoink
    User

Here the screenshot

It seems as if you can only see trustworthy devices. And I hope that the site in german isnt a problem for you. By the way, is there any other way to check from where they accessed my Account?

• oinkpoink
    Retired Staff

Unfortunately, that's the only way EA lets you see which devices have accessed your account. Normally hackers wipe that history.

Who is your ISP? I can look up which ISP has been used on your account.

• oinkpoink
    User

I don't know what an ISP is, sorry. Can you explain it to me?

• oinkpoink
    Retired Staff

The company that provides your Internet

• oinkpoink
    User

Oh, it is 1&1, located in Europe, and some parts of America I think.

• oinkpoink
    Retired Staff

All of your gaming history seems to come from Germany. Every IP that has ever been streamed to a third party anticheat has come from https://www.1und1.net/.

There is no proof that your account was compromised and your ban will not be lifted.

Appeal Denied.