This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BR_FPS
    User
    Member since August 18, 2019

Soldier Name: Treinei_pra_isso

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1005423992302

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: unfair ban -  I don't use aimbot - I was reported and banned without even being able to prove that I play fair, I made a video compiled from my clips with over 30 minutes of gameplay, including clips with handycam and my aiming training. I hope you analyze my case and see that playing fair.

I do 1 to 2 hours daily target training in games: Kovaak, aimbeast, aimbooster, aimgod, 3D aimtrainer and other games.

• BR_FPS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So you are telling me that you can get a 71% HSKR with a 3KPM normally using a CS-LR4 and 48% HSKR with a 5.2 KPM using an M16A4?

• BR_FPS
    User

I had a high hskr 71% sniper "CS-LR4" only 1 time, only in 1 round, if I had aimbot all the other games that I used sniper I would have been without hskr, this only once and already reported and banned for 1 statistic? It's not right. Dawnbreaker is a map with a lot of sniper taking x1 and campering, I killed players still taking sniper x1, I killed 21 players, I died 7 times, and I did 15 headshots in player campering also sniper. It's not right for me to be banned for just 1 statistic, look at my general statistic. M16a4 is a burstfire weapon and with a heavy barrel it has a great chance to give more hs even more on the operation locker map which is a close range map. I ask you to analyze my general statistics, do not take into account 1 statistic, sometimes it is possible to do high statistics in just 1 round, you can’t say you’re aimbot you can get lucky in 1 or 2 round, see the general statistics of the account, see also my complete video that includes handycam and my aim training. I ask you to analyze it with all your attention.

• BR_FPS
    User

I ask you to analyze my case well, see the hskr statistics of the "volt" Admin bf4db, he also obtained a high statistic in the hsks and he is not aimbot as I am not, he is clean and I am too, this ban was very wrong.    http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=348108624&uid=&cnt=100&startdate=201909301732
    7478f0e15d4f502cf0636c979e91deeb.png

• BR_FPS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Yes and Volt's KPM is significantly lower than yours.

Aimbot usage is clear on your account.

Appeal Denied.