This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • roskomnadzr
    User
    Member since June 01, 2020

Soldier Name: roskomnadzr
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:    
    https://bf4db.com/profile/roskomnadzr

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealI have sinned, very much sinned, and I consider myself guilty of using the PO in BF4,I succumbed to the temptation and followed the lead of my friend and downloaded the PO... Back then, 3 years ago, I felt like an invincible warrior of truth, thought it was cool to kill other people with a railgun, Troll them camping with a railgun.Now, looking at these events, as an adult, I am very sorry that I was so sorry for the expression mud * com, which ruins the game for other players.I only now begin to understand that I was really a freak who did not know how to play decided to use the PO and thereby increase their self-esteem.Now I just accepted the fact that I can't do anything in this life))).I wanted to play my favorite teen game, downloaded origin, BF4, and I realized that unfortunately, I was banned for the reason that I am a cheater.And at that moment I remembered what kind of thing, if you'll excuse the expression, I did because I was curious about a weapon that can't be obtained.I am truly sorry for what I did as a teenager for the sake of self-esteem,it was a terrible act that I now regret.I decided to appeal out of desperation,because after the ban was discovered,and I decided to buy BF4 for a new account and found that I have 78 rubles and 85 kopecks on my account in Sberbank.And I realized that I didn't have enough money to buy in origin.I had to buy an account on a third-party site where apparently the person did not like the game and decided to sell the ACC(it had a level 2 and the last launch in September 2019).I played hard and was able to earn level 22 without third-party help and PO,but unfortunately the account changed its password(which was to be expected).I am truly sorry that I committed such a sin and understand that my Raban can upset someone because of the fact that- a cheater was disbanded,and there are no former cheaters.I believe that it happens and I understand perfectly well that the appeal may not be approved and yet thank you(who are reading) for reading my cry of the soul.In any case, thank you for considering my application.

• roskomnadzr
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

There is no second chance for cheaters from our side!

Appeal denied!