This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    User
    Member since June 05, 2020

Hello, this is to make things more clear than being an appeal really. it was brought to my attention that the admin Angry_Cuban13 was asking people not to play on my LEB 200% Damage server in bf1 publicly on a gaming website http://www.migaming.us/290597/topic/bf1-leb-server-hrx -- that lead me to know that i am banned on your 3rd party website (not official EA bans). I can assure Angry_cuban13 that the server is doing perfectly fine & infact thank you for helping advertise that server for me aswell. I did contact Angry_cuban13 on that gaming site and he asked for me to appeal that here. I myself run a huge community 10,000+ members. Managed to have the top server in Battlefield 1 if not in battlefield history with over than 46,100 favorites the LEB server, and we are working on our server in bf4 aswell in which has been doing well so far. I noticed that you have banned me on your BF4DB website claiming that I have linked accounts, I assure you I do not cheat nor these accounts are mine nor linked to me in anyway. I do not cheat/hack like you accuse me of. Been managing the community for years already, everything is doing well in the community we all play together and have a good time, no LEB members cheat aswell, infact anyone found cheating gets banned. 

• CedarOfLebanon
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The accounts are linked to you and very solidly. You have at least 3 accounts that you used in such a way that you were not merely banned by Punkbuster and/or Fairfight, but also banned by Dice and EA.

• CedarOfLebanon
    User
    Member since June 05, 2020

I saw those, i can assure you they are not mine. Just to make things clear since this is a 3rd party website (non official EA bans), from what I understand you simply do not like me and for that reason you just wanted to ban me claiming that these accounts are mine. I asked you for proof and tried to contact you here and have yet to get any.  For this being a professional website, admins need to act more professional, by going online naming and shaming and talk about me and the LEB server in that way is very unprofessional and that was an attempt to destroy my bf1 server, but infact it did me more good than doing any bad to my BF1 server. Rest assured Angry_Cuban13, BurtTheBlueberry, and to whom it may concern the server in bf1 now has 46,100+ favorites & is full all the time - server is doing perfectly fine,  i just need you to rest your mind and know that. Anyways BurtTheBlueberry it was nice talking to you here making these more clear. I do like your stats aswell however, 6 kd in BF4 and people calling you (a bf4db ADMIN) a hack like you have in your screenshots on your account, and you being an admin here- only played on DICE servers in bf1 aswell since they have no admins to monitor the servers. hmmmmm??  well that does make sense somehow, High K/D such high accuracy and ended being an admin on a website claiming to ban cheaters & hackers, amazing coincidence.  You have a good day Burty.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can assure you that they are.