This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • G_xakstorm
    User
    Member since May 22, 2020

Soldier Name: G_xakstorm

Link to BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/G_xakstorm

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: I got banned for aimbotting with no evidence. Only the stats of the match were posted, but with absolutely no evidence of hacking. The game i got banned, i was 85/21 in score, with an accuracy of 24%, and other players had a similar score to mine, like 81/24 and 91/35. I got a very good amount of headshots that game, because i was laying down in a spot were all gunfights were happening, and i also was playing very good that day. Banning me for just looking at my stats with no solid evidence is outrageous. I have played many FPS'S for many years and i can say my aiming is pretty good. Anyway, i wasn't hacking and there is no evidence to prove i was. In the thread , the person who submitted the report refered that in some weapons i have a 100% hs rate, like usas 12 or mtar. First, i don't even have these weapons, because i don't have any dlc and i picked them up from the ground and got a few kills with it. anyway, i hope this ban is reviewed.

• G_xakstorm
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Don't attribute everything to luck and camping. There're about 15 rounds of you achieving suspicious HSKR using all kinds of weapons in the span of couple days. 

If you want to prove your innocence, record a video replicating the performance in this specific battlereport. We'd like to see similar K/D ratio, HSKR, KPM, ACC, etc.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1257538256729443648/1003594312696/

Record a full-round gameplay from the moment you join the server to the end of the game. 

Only the sound of the game should be included. Minimal resolution required is 720P. Upload the video to Youtube in 72 hours.

If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

• G_xakstorm
    User

How can i reply if i'm banned on the plugin, and all the servers in the region (BR) use this plugin? I cant't play any game to prove, because i get insta-kicked from all the servers i try to join
  • G_xakstorm
    User

BITCH ass pussy ass retard

• G_xakstorm
    User

FUCK this BITCH ASS pussy idiot, i'm finna use my other account BITCH

• G_xakstorm
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Quote from my post : 

f you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

Guess it doesn't matter now.

APPEAL DENIED