This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Chiuboo
    User
    Member since April 14, 2020

Soldier Name: PacoPaul33
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/1573423163
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

Dear BF4DB admins,

I am asking for some hope that my ban would be looked at and maybe have some closure to why I am unable to play. I am a sincere player that will not cheat under any circumstances due to the fact that I know, for a fact hackers ruin games for everyone online.  As you can see in my battle log that my time online is very low. I bought the game for some time now and I use to play very often, however after I started working full time and had 2 jobs to balance, so I stopped playing. After maybe 2 years or so after when everything was getting more steady and I've found time on the weekend to start playing again!

However as soon as I started Battlefield 4 online, punkbuster kept kicking me out and I've tried to get in contact with the to make an appeal, but without luck, it left me in the dust with no answers. I stopped pursuing it for awhile as I found other games to keep my mind off it, but why I started to think about this situation again because several of my friends have the game and bought it around the same time as I did, and they wanted to play, unfortunately I told them I wouldn't be able to play due to this issue I have with punkbuster kicking me out everytime I load the game.

Thank you for your time, 

Sincerly,

Chiuboo

• Chiuboo
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You are not banned on BF4DB.