This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sa1tyPepp3r
    User
    Member since June 14, 2019

Soldier Name :Sa1tyPepp3r
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile :  
    https://bf4db.com/profile/Sa1tyPepp3r

Have You Claimed Your Soldier :Yes i have

Appeal: First off i would like to say i'm sorry for what i have done and what damage i have done to the servers. I cheated and i shouldn't have because it doesn't make it right to ruin the game for others and its fucked up of me to do that, I hate myself for doing it, I absolutely wish i didn't do what i did. Again, im truly sorry for what i did. I fucked up big time. and I don't want this on my hands. Im 100% in the wrong, im a fucking idiot for doing it. I can't take back what i did. but, i wish i could. Im very sorry for what i did, And i'm also sorry for cheating and my involvement. i really enjoy playing Battlefield 4. Lockers is one of my favorite maps and i just really enjoy the game. I have spent 400 hrs on the game and for me to just throw it away. i'm really upset with myself. Ik its annoying that i keep appealing it's because i care about this game and i don't want my hours going to waste. Which its all because of me and what i did. I won't do this ever again, you have my word. I promise on god. I will never ever ever do this again. its fucked up that i did, but i have to live with that everyday now. Please give me a 2nd chance. I want to prove to you guys that i wont ever do it again and to prove to myself. Again i know it's annoying that i keep on appealing it's because i care. I don't expect a different answer. i just want to let u guys know that i'm going to change starting now. Respect  and Thanks

Sa1tyPepp3r :pray: 

• Sa1tyPepp3r
    Silver Supporter
    Member since April 24, 2018

since the apology seems especially sincere this time, i think it's time for a change of heart on our part as well.

but seeing as i'm just a moderator, i will leave it to another admin to have the final say.

may god be on your side :pray:

• Sa1tyPepp3r
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Lol no.

PS: Sorry Rio