This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Baianofromheaven
    User
    Member since October 03, 2019

Soldier Name: Baianofromhell
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1025719895

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:Yes
    Appeal:
    As I said in the other Ban Appeal, I've already Appealed to Punk Buster, but they just gave a shit to me.
    Probably it was a false positive, because I used to rec my gameplays using PlaysTV program, back in time when stramming games was just starting to be something.
    Guys, please help me with this. It doens't make a sense to appeal for the PB if they don't even read the appeal properly.
    Is the first time I'm getting this kind of trouble in any online game I've played in my entire life. Its just frustrating that I know that I'm right but can't prove it.

Previous Ban appeal:
    Hi guys
    I made an appeal about 5 months ago using my other soldier profile (Baianofromheaven), because, as I said before, my first PC had exploded
    and I got a big time without playing Battlefield 4, and when I came back, I discovered that I was banned because of a old account (Baianofromhell) that was unfairly banned by punkbuster.
    So the history is this:
    I bought BF4 a couple of years ago, then I started to play and when I reached level 12 I was just banned by punk buster, and I never had used hack in Battlefield in my life. It was an unfair ban.
    I was really pissed off, but I love the game, so then I bought BF4 once again and started to play it normally. I played BF4 for about 3 or 4 years, and then mine Desktop exploded and I entered the colege, so i bought an cheap laptop and abandoned BF4.
    When I was able to play it again in mine friend computer, I discovered that BF4DB banned me because of my old account (that one that was banned, and I rly don't know why).
    So I claimmed my actual account soldier (baianofromheaven) and I started a Ban appeal, but guess what? YES MY FRIENDs PC EXPLODED TOO!
    Then I was just "Ok, I quit", and forgot about that.
    Yesterday I bought an "ok" laptop, and I just want to revive some of golden time of Battlefield 4.
    Please, unban me. I really did nothing wrong, and as I said i the previous ban appeal (the one I did with my other soldier), I think using hack just sucks and dont even know why people do it in a game like BF4.
    Here is the link of the other appeal: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-baianofromheaven-4487

Sorry for the bad english. Its not my mother language, but I try to do what I can.
    Thanks for the support.

• Baianofromheaven
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Then there’s nothing we can do for you.

Violation is valid.

Appeal denied.